Slingshot Verdict Boots (2013)
The ultimate open-toed boot, the Verdict features most of the premium comfort, control and stability technology found in our close-toed boots. Combining the super-connected feel of our low-profile bottomless base system with the ultimate adjustability of our Trifecta Velcro Strap System, the Verdicts deliver high performance for any rider.
- DIRECT BASE SYSTEM – Low profile and lightweight, this base system improves board feel and control.
- TRIFECTA STRAPS – Fine-tune your fit with our three-strap Velcro closer system that features adjustable and replaceable straps.
- CENTERED FLEX – Medium lateral flex for optimal mobility and support.
- ARTICULATED CUFF – Overlapping upper and lower sections of the boot for free-flowing forward flex that provides continuous support.
- BUILT-IN J-BARS – Eliminates heel lift, optimizes fit and ankle stability.
- DUAL DENSITY FOOTBED – Multi-layer system acts as a shock absorber. Ortho Koosh custom-orthotic shock foam cradles the foot to provide maximum stability and board control. G-Sole, the Dura-gel base displaces energy to cushion the hardest landings.
- LOW-PROFILE LASTING – Custom low-profile design for a better fit and reduced weight.
- PVC FREE – Free of solvents that are harmful to human and environmental health, we use the highest-quality and greenest materials available.
- UNIVERSAL MOUNTING HARDWARE - All boots come with standard screws ( 1/4 – 20 x 1” flat head #3 phillips ) with washers for use with most wakeboards. As well as, metric screws ( M6 x 20 flat head #3 phillips ) for use with the others.